Only a week and a half until my Christmas vacation begins, and of course I plan on taking full advantage of enjoying my favorite holiday and seeing all the Christmas events Dallas has to offer. Can’t wait to get started! What are some of your must-do’s during the holidays?
Christmas Break Bucket List
1. Highland Park Christmas Lights.
2. Ice Skating at Klyde Warren Park.
3. Vitruvian Park Lights in Addison.
4. The Nutcracker.
5. Gaylord ICE!
6. Try a new dessert recipe.
7. Galleria Dallas- Christmas tree!
8. Make a gingerbread house.
9. Take time to make DIY Christmas wrapping. (Of course I’ll share and post pictures!)
10. Anchorman 2
11. Have a Christmas movie marathon.
12. 3 Day cleanse- After all the holiday festivities I will need to start the year of right and get on track with clean eating.
– Happy Holidays!