So I have not been keeping up with my blog as I should. Needless to say I’m lacking some motivation. With starting classes and being sick, I put this blog on the backburner, but I’m back!
Since I’ve been back in the DFW area for only a few months I thought a DFW Bucket List is was order (and also because I have a weird obsession with lists).
1. Visit the Dallas Aquarium
2. Go to the Dallas Farmers’ Market
3. Run/ bike Katie Trail
4. Get a great view of the Dallas skyline.
5. Late Night at the DMA
6. Run the Dallas Marathon.
7. Brewery Tour at the Deep Ellum Brewery Company.
8. Attend an outdoor yoga class.
9. Experience the Fort Worth Stockyards.